Saturday, December 5, 2009

give-a-way numero tre

I write about food, so it should be natural that I have food related give-a-ways, right?
no
wrong
I also travel and write about it
I also shop and keep that a secret
I also craft and have spared you the details so far

Many of my readers have expressed that while they like to eat, they don't really like to cook.  And so maybe, just perhaps, this give-a-way might be something you would like...

it would be a lovely little gift for the young lady in your life
All three pieces will come together
and they are all from my travels

the bag is from India, the earrings from Costa Rica and the hair clippies are from Italy
They are all brand new (for the cynics out there)
and I hope you will win them
because I think they are really cute
and would make a nice gift
so
the rules again
and you don't have to live in the US to play  (yeah!)


How to win
1. you must be a follower
and if you are: you are automatically entered
2. you can get a second entry by making a comment
3. and a third entry by linking to this give-away on your blog 
(please let me know in your comment that you did)
4.  If you are on my "push-list" and get a notice when I publish a new post: you will be automatically entered.

Entries will be accepted until Midnight December 16th, 2009 PST. Winner will be randomly chosen on December 17th.
Good Luck

and if you really want to win..make sure you supply enough information so I can contact you!
Good Luck!
Give-a-way number one
and number two are still open
click here
and
here
NOW CLOSED

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates |